Secondly, today the kid (Josh) from Ben and Jerry's gave me free ice cream and I was overjoyed. OVERJOYED! Also, apparently they get to go on Facebook,etc while at work. I KNOW! I'm jealous too. Anyway, he was talking about this creepy lady who hangs at the mall all the time, who is called "Grudge Lady" and how she loves Cherry Garcia... and then out of nowhere, his nose started bleeding! Really bad! We think that Grudge Lady was in the mall and put a hex on him.
Just what you craved when you awoke this morn wasn't it?
- Wallet- has all my monetary/discount card/receipt holding needs covered
- Beauty Club card- never know when you're going to need a quick wax or some emergency professional makeup application
- GIANT Elvis sunglasses- because of those DAMN RAYS OF SUNLIGHT
- Ibprofen- mainly because other people ask for it... not because I use it.
- Hairbrush- never use
- Day planner- controls my life. would fall apart without it.
- Burt's Bees product... (hand lotion, skin salve, lip chap)
- Crossword book- I'm hopelessly addicted.
- The Adventure's of Sherlock Holmes- read this on the bus, before bed, etc
- Annie's FM transmitter that she left when visited last (whcih I wholey intend to return)
- Bus pass- I'm in BIG trouble without this
- Hair elastic- I hate this hair elastic and never use it. I don't know why it's in my purse
- Cell phone- I'm in big trouble without this too. This is my phonebook, my secondary organization source, and my watch
- Mini-deoderant stick- Just in case
- Giant hairclip which I like better than hair elastic.
- iPod- for the bus mainly. I love this little guy
- pen- for crosswords and daybook