- My leg was caught on the babygate and I did two or three sad little hops on one leg to get over the gate.
- While I was clearing out the bookshelf, I overestimated my stack-o-book holding ability and the middle one in the stack shot out and it was like when Gus in Cinderella tries to carry too many pieces of corn.
- Found an old chocolate cake in the back of the fridge... ate some of it. Meredith has informed me that it is from before Xmas and I will likely vomit.
- Tried to avoid a piece of black ice... hit another piece of it and slipped.
- Made a small stickytack man to ride in my tiny toy racecar... played with it making gratuitous VROOM VROOM sounds!
- Tasted some good smelling lipgloss... didn't taste good.
- Sharpened lots and lots of pencils.
A few awkward things that happened to me today that everyone missed: