This is my stock grocery list. I don't know why this would be interesting, but a lot of people are just perverted that way.
  • oranges
  • grapefruit (if they look good)
  • raspberries
  • apples
  • broccoli (my favourite vegetable)
  • carrots
  • onion
  • mushrooms
  • bean sprouts
  • romaine
  • garlic
  • almonds
  • light rye bread with carroway seeds
  • cheese (sometimes, if i want it with apples)
  • meat (depends on my recipes, normally chicken or turkey and a fish which I select using this list as a guide)
  • chocolate chips (I use this is my "treat" mix, usually with the almonds and raspberries)
  • milk
  • eggs
  • yogurt
  • orange/apple juice (depending on preference)
  • hummus
That's the normal list. I buy small amounts, only what I plan to eat for the next week (some things last longer). I also didn't include things like jam, potatoes, margarine or spices which I normally just have a lot of and don't buy often.

I've been trying to increase my raw food intake so the veggies I normally graze on throughout the day or dip in hummus. I like to make stew though! And turkey meatloaf! Yummy hearty meals! Because its exam season and I don't have much time to prepare meals, I have taken to buying some premade meals (the only ones I like are the Michelina's Harmony brand). I hate salt though and those things are packed with sodium, so I don't eat them often.

I also love bran muffins and I always have the ingredients in stock. I like to sprinkle a little nutmeg and brown sugar on their heads when they are close to being finished so its like a treat. I'M GOING TO HAVE ONE NOW!

0 people had something to say: