Well, hello I guess. This is my first post. I have a livejournal that I post in regularly, but they have become startling and upsetting, and I'm ready to make an optomistic, yet silly blog about me and my opinions and life that isn't all drama.

So today I was back to school after two weeks vacation. It was quite exhausting because I was still on my semi-nocturnal schedule and I passed out cold at least three times over an assignment or textbook. I have a bit of black ink on my cheek from drool mixing with freshly printed paper. Well, I guess tonight I better hop into bed around 10 or 11 so I can have a decent night's sleep. (If I go to bed early, the whole whack will be thrown off and I'll wake up at midnight or something.) I'll admit to snoozing off a bit in the tanning booth. There's something about dozing naked in a heated, glass coffin that is strangely appealing. I'm going to go every night after school. (Tomorrow I'm taking Marie with me.... no! Not in the tanning booth with me, she will have the other tanning booth and we will relax and enjoy it.) I'm glad that I can share my tanning session with her. She's done a lot for me and I'm proud to give her one of my sessions. (Yeah, I know... they are only a few dollars, but it's the thought that counts.) Twenty minutes of heated silence (or music should you bring a walkman) is just what the doctor ordered sometimes.

I'm currently reading the book Marley and Me by John Grogan. It's a really sweet account of his earlier life, starting a family with his wife and their large, boisterous, ADHD suffering pooch, a lab retriever named Marley, (like Bob Marley). There were so many moments in the book where I laughed my guts out recounting memories of my own large, boisterous pooch (a golden retriever) commiting the same puppy offences. I can relate to having to pry open the mammoth jaws and sticking my arm down the dog's throat in search of some precious trinket, and sifting through poopie should I be unable to recover such a trinket before the ineveitable happened.

I guess that is all for me for now because I have three huge projects that I'm working on and they will pretty much consume my evenings for the rest of the week.

0 people had something to say: