I should point out that I have no air conditioning and it feels like 39C outside with humidex. I'm on the third floor. I have a ridiculous fan set up around my desk that puts me in a kind of windy zone.

1. What drink wakes you up best in the morning? Cold cold Iced tea!
2. During the day, what do you drink to keep going? Water. Lots and lots of it.
3. Do you drink the recommended 8 glasses of water per day? Why/why not? I never count but I probably don't. I try to drink a lot though.
4. What are the ingredients of your favorite mixed drink? (Doesn't have to be alcoholic!) I love margaritas!
5. Are you a coffee drinker? How do you take your coffee, if so? I don't like coffee so much. More of a tea person.

I'm back in Ottawa. My Canada day was awesome and even though my visit was busy it was nice. I didn't really get to hang out with Annie... it was really just her putting aloe vera on my scorched back.

I also have a ridiculous sunburn from Canada Day. Ridiculous. It's just started peeling today and I don't want to wear a tank top and gross out everyone but it's too damn hot to cover it up.

So I hung out with my family from Hungary at the beach. It was so nice and calming (by calming I mean CHAOS but it was still nice). My cousin Zoli has tons of pictures that I'm waiting for him to email to me, but I'll post them (yes you perverts, beachy bikini pictures).

0 people had something to say: