So Joel missed out on every "giant ass bird" related meal because he's in Norway. Now that I'm here with him I promptly made him a "giant ass bird" meal we've decided to call New ThanksChristmaKuhh.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Okay we did it together it wasn't all me. haha. Plus he did all the cleaning up after like a good boy.We used the traditional "shove in a beer can" method to cook the turkey. It was actually really really moist. Better than the turkey I cooked at the hostel on Thanksgiving. Perhaps thanks to Joel's frequent and gentle basting.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh god. I'm so glad this picture of me exists. Joel has much to learn of carving turkey's still.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We named it affectionately but we forget now. After we feasted Joel, for lack of a better term, desecrated the poor things body to become Psycho!Joel the Bird-Armed Man.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
He's a beautiful beautiful man... That's for sure.

0 people had something to say: