I'm experiencing continued bronchial distress today and the repulsion and horror of my coworkers has convinced me to leave early and go to the doctor. I love the expression "Death Warmed Over" which is the general consensus of my peers on my appearance. I love it and I'm going to use it on all future dating site endeavors. (Enjoys fine dining, horse back riding, and frankly, looks like death warmed over.)


Anyway, here is a list of 10 reasons NOT to bring someone back from the dead. (via io9)













I personally think all the Dean Winchester arguments are moot because him going to Hell was just a boot camp for his demon hunting and ass kicking. How awesome was last night's episode. Hopefully this screencap isn't too spoilerific!














Awwww, Dean. Without you the whole show would be like this.

0 people had something to say: