I have to increase my GPA this year in order to graduate. I have to do well in every class. I can't do enough to "just get by", but between family stresses and my break up, I don't know how I'm going to do this.















I went out for dinner tonight, got home and found three emails from my ex boyfriend. Spent about an hour writing out a response and just as I was about to hit send he called me and we talked for another hour. In the end, we achieved nothing, gained no ground- nothing was resolved. Two hours that I had set aside to write this short book critique is gone. I have to cut corners and quickly write this paper. I have to wake up in 5 1/2 hours.

Its my fault, I know I should have focused on the paper and left the email until tomorrow morning and wrapped up the phone call in a minute, but I didn't. I keep letting this get in the way of school and I'm going to pay for it.

1 people had something to say:

Maria said...

Stay focused...you're on the home stretch now!