Legendary thespian, Maggie Smith is a cancer warrior. She makes me want to be a stronger woman. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007 and has gained 8 film credits since the diagnoses.

74 year old Maggie admits to struggling through the last Harry Potter film after chemotherapy and while struggling with the disease. Any thoughts Maggie?

































"If there’s work to do I’ll do it... Shit happens!"

Jesus woman. If Death comes knocking for you just tell them to get their shit in order and get the fuck out of your face.

I was gently electrocuted today and I think that zap along with a extra super special The Office along with the brilliant Maggie Smith has really made my night.

1 people had something to say:

Mark L. Kramer said...

Amanda,
You are invited to join us at Zombie Living...